Consent Management & ObservePoint
Ensure your privacy monitoring is working.
True or False
Unfortunately, Consent Management Platforms are still very limited and leave you open to…
- CMPs cannot see anything loading outside of your tag management system.
- They don’t provide what page, what data, nor where it’s being sent.
- CMPs still need to be tested regularly for functionality.
Consent Management Platforms enable you to collect and handle user consent, display cookie banners on your digital property, and ensure the right tags are fired for the right visitors based on user consent preferences.
ObservePoint’s Privacy Compliance solution makes sure your CMP is implemented and functioning properly, while also regularly auditing for data collection outside your CMP (see True or False above). Together, they help your organization comply with privacy regulations.
How do you ensure your privacy monitoring is working?
ObservePoint’s Privacy Compliance solution is a vendor-agnostic, automated solution that can:
- Automatically audit all data collection technologies.
- Provide a data collection inventory of who, what, and where.
- Simulate consent profiles and travel through your site to test the CMP.
- Mitigate risk and liability
- Catalog every tag and cookie on your digital property
- Define approved/unapproved tags, cookies, geolocations, and request domains
- Test settings against various user consents
- Understand the origin and relationship of data collectors
- Catch hard-coded or piggybacking tags outside your TMS and CMP
- Get context for cookies and tags, such as location, load time, and origin
- Ensure your CMP and its cookie banners are consistently installed
- View new tags or cookies appearing on your site
- Simulate consent preferences and paths to verify your CMP is honoring them
- Monitor where network requests are coming from geographically
Provides an up-to-date list of all data collection technologies on your site.
Lets you set up authorized or unauthorized zones to match data privacy regulations and confirm where data requests are coming from.
Stores your cookie, tag, and geolocation requirements and checks for each possible combination of customer consent preferences.
What are the most prominent CMPs?
What is ObservePoint?
ObservePoint is a digital governance platform that utilizes website auditing and reporting functionality to help you confirm that consent preferences are being honored and the CMP is doing what it’s designed to do. Mitigate the risk and liability for your entire organization with ObservePoint.